UGC is content created, produced and shared by subscribers or end users of an online service like blog or website. UGC is a form of conversational media and engages other users to be part of the conversation.
It is a way of leveraging interest and knowledge of your end user and motivating them to generate quality content at a right frequency, without you having to invest time or money resources. It is an established strategy of driving interaction and dialogue between like-minded users or subscribers on your blog or website.
Putting users in the content driver’s seat can allow your businesses to significantly grow content, develop and strengthen consumer relationships and improve their SEO. UGC also was known as consumer-generated media (CGM). User-Generated Content forms the backbone of popular social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Online forums, classified websites and product review websites also rely on UGC.
You can drive SEO by enabling User Generated Content (UGC) on your website or blog. Some key characteristics of UGC are:
- It is content created by your website or blog visitors.
- It helps in SEO.
- It drives engagement on your website or blog through communication and dialogue between like-minded people.
- It drives customer satisfaction.
- It is a cost-effective and scalable strategy.
- It gives you organic reach and visibility.
- It improves dwell time on your website.
UGC can be informed of textual, images or video content.
Different types of UGC are:
- Polls and votes
- Guest blog posts
- Product reviews
- Case studies
- Status updates/tweets
Brace yourself with mock tests and preparation kits from experts of Irine Digital Factory. Clear SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification, SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam, Foundations of IBM Big Data & Analytics and more.
Enroll for Digital Marketing Courses and upstart your career with a bang.
Enhance your professional career by enrolling in these affluent Corporate Trainings by experts from Irine Digital Factory
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification