Social media marketing is an important element of the digital marketing mix that refers to gaining the attention of visitors with the motive to encourage them to share their experiences with their social networks. This results in electronic word-of-mouth via the Internet (e.g., websites, social networks, instant messages, and news feeds) about an event, product, service, brand or company.
When the underlying message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself, this form of marketing results in earned media rather than paid media.
This course provides the know-how to plan and manage communications and marketing through the rapidly emerging and influential social networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and assesses various social media platforms as effective social media platforms.
Further, the course covers tools and techniques to increase website traffic using such social media platforms, and also monitor your brand’s performance on all social channels from a central place, perform a competitive research and do predictive analysis. In addition, the course provides the knowledge to build brand awareness using social media.
- Identify the best SMM channels.
- Create an SMM Strategy.
- Promote brand, products, and services on T2 digital marketing channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Promote brand, products, and services on T3 digital marketing channels like Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Analyze the influence and performance of their brand on social through influence tracking sites.
- Improve website and blog SEO through social bookmarking.
- Work with best SMM tools.
- Focus on ROI.
Entry and Exit Profiles
- Entry ProfileA learner should be able to:
- Converse in English
- Work on the Windows Environment
- Understand, plan, and execute a digital marketing strategy
- Implement search engine marketing and SEO
- Perform Web Marketing Analytics
- Exit ProfileAt the end of this course, a learner will be able to:
- Create an integrated SMM strategy to promote the brand, product, and services on social
- Create organic and paid campaigns on T2 and T3 SMM channels
- Analyze the performance and influence of brand on T2 and T3 SMM channels
Focus on ROI for SMM initiatives
Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and G+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you to explore.
This course will take you from social zero to social hero using our proactive and practical approach. It is arguably one the most comprehensive online courses of social media; giving learners a great grounding and skill set to enter the world of social media.
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification