Before kick-starting advertising on Twitter, you must set up Twitter Conversion Tracking on your website. Let us understand the importance of setting up conversion tracking on websites:
- Monitor Conversions
- Measure ROI
- Attribution or credit for the sale
- Identify users with multiple devices
- Transactional Values
With Twitter, you can target your ads based on the users that your target audience follows, the keywords they search, their profile and interest data, activity on your website, their geographic location, or an uploaded list from your database. Here is a quick breakdown of the main types of targeting.
ii. Followers Targeting
iii. Interest Targeting
iv.Tailored Audience Targeting
When someone follows you on Twitter, they not only see your Tweets, but they are also likely to become an advocate and customer.
Gaining followers means growing an interested audience with which you can engage over time.
Setting up a Followers campaign with Twitter Ads is an easy way to accelerate your follower growth.
This type of campaign promotes your Twitter account to desktop and mobile users in places like the Who to follow panel and their Home timeline.
Here, are some scenarios where the ability to quickly promote a Tweet could help grow your business, your influence, or your audience:
- Your engagement rates are high – If your followers are enjoying and interacting with your Tweets, it’s likely there’s a broader audience who’d also be interested in what you have to say.
- It’s outside of your typical work hours – Twitter users don’t take time off – to check in with your Tweet activity from your mobile phone. If one of your Tweets is performing well, use Quick Promote to keep the momentum going.
- You’re taking photos on the go – With today’s smartphones, we’re all carrying around high-quality cameras. Channel your inner photojournalist and attach the pics to your Tweets – then it’s just a couple more clicks to quickly promote your point of view.
- You’re at an event – Live-Tweeting an event or experience lets you influence and connect with communities that share your interests. Quickly promoting your event Tweets can help you grow your reach and find more like-minded followers.
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification