Marketing a website or blog through search engines so that it shows higher up in the sponsored area of search results. It is the process of driving traffic to your website or blog by purchasing ads and showing higher in the auctioned area of search results of popular search engines.PPC ads are highly targeted ads with granular reach and direct traffic to the landing page of the website or blog where you can generate leads. It helps in creating highly targeted PPC ads that drive traffic to a custom landing page on your website or blog where you can generate leads.
Before kick-starting with paid advertising, you need to understand consumer psychology and mindset. What is it that consumer wants and is looking for? What are their goals and objectives? Basis these consumer moments and mindset, you can define your paid advertising strategy. According to Google, there are following types of consumer moments:
- I want to know moments.
- I want to go moments.
- I want to do moments.
- I want to buy moments.
You can answer to consumer moments and promote your brand, products, and services by:
- Telling consumers what they want to know.
- Taking consumers where they want to go.
- Educating consumers on how to get things done.
- Selling products and services consumers want to buy.
Some popular PPC ad platforms are:
- Google: AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Search Ads
PPC indirectly helps in improving SEO because, PPC marketing requires a good quality score, which is only possible with relevant content and copy on the website.PPC marketing requires a good quality score, which is only possible by using relevant keywords in website copy and metadata. Using relevant keywords improves SEO.
Brace yourself with mock tests and preparation kits from experts of Irine Digital Factory. Clear SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification, SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam, Foundations of IBM Big Data & Analytics and more.
Enroll for Digital Marketing Courses and upstart your career with a bang
Enhance your professional career by enrolling in these affluent Corporate Training by experts from Irine Digital Factory
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification