In recent years, Pinterest has become a fantastic resource for Businesses and has continued to gain popularity. It is built around the idea of Bookmarking or pinning things you find on the web. If you’re still unsure, just check out all of the success stories on the Pinterest for Business page. It is very visual and the majority of users are young affluent females. If your brand has a strong visual story, there’re plenty of opportunities on Pinterest. From Coffee shops to Nike, a lot of companies are finding success here.
The wide majority of Pinterest users are female. The network also skews toward a younger demographic.Pinterest’s platform offers a robust search feature where you can find different types of images or Pins on almost any subject or interests. Suppose you want to travel to Switzerland, you can search for it. Pinterest would give you thousands of images about Switzerland, including the ones like the places to visit, food to eat, hotels to stay, etc. This can help you make informed decisions regarding your stay, travel, and sightseeing, and can help you plan your trip better. This feature is what makes Pinterest an amazing platform for marketers, especially when it comes to content marketing in form of digital images and infographics.
You can engage with millions of people who use Pinterest every day to discover, save and do things that inspire them by positioning your brand on Pinterest. By having Pinterest as an integral part of your SMM strategy helps you increase your visibility, target new and unexplored markets, reach new prospects and customers, drive traffic back to your website or blog and more.
Pinterest users are more likely to attend or have attended college.
Pinterest users tend to have more disposable income. So if your product is more of a leisure good, this is a smart network for your brand.
Enroll for Social Media Marketing Course from Irine Digital Factory.
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification