Link Analysis: You can find a lot of relevant data and information about any website by simply doing a Link Analysis of that site’s URL. The data derived from Link Analysis is valuable for a variety of use cases:
Researching the links that redirect to your website to identify content that discusses you, your products and services or your organization.
Discovering errors, omissions or misleading information in the links that point or redirect to your website for correction or improvement.
Investigating the link data of competitors to determine where they’re earning attention so you can understand their marketing efforts better and plan accordingly.
Comparing link metrics between multiple websites to determine the level of competition, difficulty, the importance of your own website in comparison.
One of the most common ways of growing blog readership and traffic is through the use of guest posts. Guest posts are Posts written and published by you on someone else’s blog or website. Host bloggers then include a link to your blog in the post, usually at top or bottom of the post. These are called backlinks.
Backlinks give you more reach, as they drive high traffic to your blog, and help in growing your blog subscribers. Guest posts are important because:
- They help in building relationships with other bloggers.
- They help in driving traffic to your blog and growing your blog subscribers.
- They are good for SEO, as backlinks help improve search rankings on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- They are very effective in connecting you with a new audience and establishing you as a thought leader.
Guest post strategies had to be re-defined after a major Google update. These days, guest posts are:
- Supposed to be published on blogs and websites related and aligned with your line of business only.
- Punished by Google if published on blogs and websites not related and aligned with your line of business. Google will drop the search ranking of your blog if your posts are published on blogs and websites that are not relevant to your audience.
- Punished by Google if they are all coming from the same source. Stay away from publishing too many guest posts on the same blog.
- Supposed to have natural and relevant backlinks.
Best practices for guest posts made by other bloggers on your blog are:
- Audit all the posts and verify the links.
- Make sure the links are relevant.
- Make sure backlinks point to correct blogs and websites.
- Make sure blog or website these backlinks direct to are relevant and aligned with your line of business. If not, remove them.
Best practices for guest posts made by you on other’s blogs are:
- Audit all the posts made by you and verify the links.
- Make sure the links are relevant. If not, correct them.
- Make sure backlinks point to your blog or website.
- Make sure blog or website you are contributing to as a guest blogger are relevant and aligned with your line of business. If not, request the host to have them removed.
- If the host doesn’t agree to remove your post, you can approach Google for disavowing.
Brace yourself with mock tests and preparation kits from experts of Irine Digital Factory. Clear SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification, SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam, Foundations of IBM Big Data & Analytics and more.
Enroll for Digital Marketing Courses and upstart your career with a bang
Enhance your professional career by enrolling in these affluent Corporate Trainings by experts from Irine Digital Factory
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification