“Focusing on quality [backlinks] over quantity is what can help to protect your site as Google updates.”
When bidding on a keyword in your PPC campaigns, you need to choose a keyword match type, which tells Google how aggressively or restrictively you want it to match your advertisements for keyword searches. Broad match will consider maximum search queries for your ads. It should typically be used for products that are generic and targeted at a large audience. For example, ad campaigns for shoes can use broad match keywords, as they target a larger audience and are generic products..
Phrase match would consider limited and more relevant search queries for your ads. It should be used for niche products targeting smaller groups. For example, sports shoes are more specific products and target a specific and more defined audience.
Benefits of using negative keywords:
- Negative keywords or phrases are the best way of not displaying your ads to those people who are least likely to click or engage with them.
- Negative keywords can block your ads from being displayed on SERPs for specific terms or key phrases.
- Negative keywords can be applied at campaign and ad group levels. It would not be wrong to say that keywords play a vital role in how your content or website is ranked in the search engine results.
Various people make spelling mistakes or type variations while entering phrases in search engine boxes. For example, Americans write “favourite” while Europeans and Canadians call it “favourite.” You can rank these misspelt keywords to drive lots of traffic to your web pages.
Brace yourself with mock tests and preparation kits from experts of Irine Digital Factory. Clear SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification, SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam, Foundations of IBM Big Data & Analytics and more.
Enroll for Digital Marketing Courses and upstart your career with a bang
Enhance your professional career by enrolling in these affluent Corporate Trainings by experts from Irine Digital Factory
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification