CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SERVICES...
Track every interaction you have with prospects and customers. A properly deployed CRM system is an immensely useful and robust tool that every sales team should have because it helps in building value for your brand
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a business tool that allows you to manage all your customers, partners and prospects information all in one place. It is a pre- to post-sale strategy companies use to track customer relationships.
Commonly supported features in popular CRM software’s are:
A CRM system can also be defined as a software (web based or local machines) that stores valuable information on customer and prospect interactions with different resources in the company in an easy to access, understand and organized format. It is capable of tracking all the marketing and sales touch points including email, mobile, website, live chat, and social media, providing customer-facing teams with detailed context on a client’s activity, behavior and feedback.
- Call center management
- Campaign management
- Contact management
- Customer support
- Document management
- Email marketing
- Interaction tracking
- Landing pages / web forms
- Lead management
- Lead scoring
- List management
- Marketing automation
- Product catalog
- Project management
- Quotes / proposals
- Referral tracking
- Survey management
- Territory management
CRM (customer relationship management) is a software that tracks every interaction you have with prospects and customers. A properly deployed CRM system is an immensely useful and robust tool that every sales team should have because it helps in building value for your brand by:
- Increasing efficiency and streamlined workflows – CRM’s are centralized databases. They help in managing and focusing on customers, partners and prospects information from a centralized place, so you don’t have to dig through your files to find any customer specific information.
Further, some CRM’s let you tag team members to draw their attention to a specific task or pull them into deals, resulting in increased collaborative efficiency and team communication. They also allow you to re-assign deals with a click of a button. With all the stakeholders across departments on same page, and helps resolving customer pain points, concerns and queries from a single centralized data source with greater efficiency and consistency.
- Driving and tracking lead generation – With CRM, you can identify and follow high quality prospects, and not false leads. If helps you focused on prospects that are most likely to convert and do business with you, thereby reducing the sales cycle and improving the win rate. Its a robust customer data management tool.
- Taking right decisions – CRM facilitates granular analysis, understanding and reaction to customer behavior, and helps strategize accordingly. They are capable of pulling in the prospects complete pre-sales interaction history with your brand in great detail. By allowing quick access to real-time sales, opportunities, customer sentiments and trends across digital marketing channels and touch points, you can take right decisions on time by leveraging all the gold mine of customer specific information in context while reaching out to them. Further, It lets you develop superior services and products that meet your customer’s identified needs.
- Managing marketing campaigns – With CRM, you can easily analyze the impact of on-going marketing campaigns and initiatives across channels and ouch points, enabling you to co-relate the results with your baseline.
- Sales forecasting – Once you start updating deals by deal stage, CRM takes care of everything thereafter – weightage, summation and visualization. It reduces your dependency on complicated formulas or back-of the- napkin math. A CRM system is capable of generating an accurate sales funnel for you, which makes it easier to analyze customer journey, identify issues, forecast future sales and effectively manage your team’s pipeline. It lets you anticipate future business needs based on data on historic sale and service trends.
- Sales reporting – A CRM tracks quota attainment and activity metrics such as emails sent, calls made, meetings booked, opportunities created, and deals closed.
- Customer segmentation – CRM lets you identify and define customer personas or segments on the basis their location, touch points, deal size, or close date. Further, you can also identify specific regions or industries to sell into, and benchmark your average sales price and sales cycle.
- Risk mitigation by increasing data security – With centralized customer and business data in one single CRM ecosystem, it considerably reduces risks associated with management, maintenance and access of large complex data saved across computers and servers of different departments in a company.
- Reducing the time to resolve customer complaints – As SME’s and thought leaders across different teams, departments and strategic business units (SBU’s) have access to CRM, customer pain points, issues and complaints can easily be resolved on time with their active participation and assistance.
- Improved on-field support – Mobile CRM helps improve overall productivity by enabling on-field teams to create instant reports and share it with backend office support teams, so they can start working immediately without delay. CRM’s grow and scale with your company.
- Closing deals faster – As CRM’s automate data entry, it facilitates time management by reducing time spent on logging email, calls or meetings. CRM enables you to engage with prospects across different touch-points throughout the customer journey, providing ample opportunities to troubleshoot their problems, resolve their concerns, and convince them to become a customer in a short span of time. You can track prospect activity and reach out to them when the time is right.
- Increasing sales and growing revenue – CRM enhances marketing towards the most profitable customers to improve your bottom line. With a well deployed CRM, you can increase your customer base as you develop new ways to engage in business online. Lead generation, timely solution of customer pain points, and all the above factors lead to increase in sales and revenue. As it helps you track all sales interactions, you don’t need to keep track of which resource is supposed to follow up with a lead and when, as its all in the CRM system. Just as a well oiled machine results in high profitability, CRM helps your brand generate revenue.
Further, A sales process that can be successfully repeated is key to testing new sales motions and strategies. Without the customer specific information stored in a CRM, you’re playing blind. You need these data driven insights about customers and prospects to spot behavioral patterns and trends in effective and ineffective sales behaviors. This will help you grow your business efficiently.