Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service offered by Google that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. It tracks and reports website traffic. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.Google Analytics Signup Page.
If you already have a Gmail account, then use that to sign-in with. If you do not have a Gmail account, then you would have to create an account for yourself.
Once you sign-in with your Gmail account, you will be prompted to a screen. This is where you will signup for Google analytics with your Gmail account.Now you will be presented with Google Analytics tracking code. Once we have the Tracking Code, we need to paste it on each page of our website.
You can click on the Reporting tab after embedding it in your websites to see your site’s analytics overview. It takes Google up to 12 – 24 hours to start providing you with the awesome site stats that you need.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
To know more about Google Analytics join Irine Digital Factory today!
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification