Four steps to Mobile Maturity:
- Emerging – Mobile site is friendly and easy to navigate across various mobile devices.
- Content is not wider than the screen
- Links are not too close together
- Mobile viewport is set
- Text is large enough for reading across different screen sizes
- Progressing – Mobile site drives at least equal weekly return visitation rates as the desktop site.
- Leading – Mobile site drives more product views than the desktop site.
Consumers want a unified, consistent and relevant experience across all interactions. Retailers that complete and sustain these four stages of development deliver mobile commerce experiences that fully meet consumer expectations.
Where do you stand in the path to Mobile maturity?
According to Forrester Research, you’re likely to fall into one of four stages:
- Shrink and squeeze – The first stage in the path to mobile maturity is the one in which you simply apply your PC-based digital strategies to the mobile small screen.
- Mobile-first – In the second stage, you start to think about one of two mobile benefits – how mobile enhances your brand’s physical experiences or how you can leverage the unique features of mobile, such as location.
- CX transformation – The third stage of mobile maturity is where strategic thinking really comes into play. In this stage, you stop thinking of mobile as a goal and more as a way to achieve business success by transforming the customer experience.
- Business disruption – In the final stage of mobile maturity, you’re using mobile to create entirely new products, services or business models that would not have otherwise existed.
Apps convert 3x more product viewers than mobile web.
Apps still dominate at every stage in the funnel. App users continue to browse more products and purchase more than on the mobile web and desktop at every stage in the funnel. The conversion rate for app users, defined as the number of product viewers that completed a transaction, was 3x that of mobile browsers.
To know more:-
Enroll for Digital Marketing Master Course and Mobile Marketing Course from Irine Digital Factory.
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification