The biggest advantage of digital marketing is to target people with amazing granularity. Because Display Ads are served digitally, you can get data-driven insights on how these are being consumed. You can measure when they are clicked, where they are clicked from, and what happens after they are clicked. This data you can use to make better strategies, change your marketing plan and increase your ROI.
Setting up Google AdWords Display Ad Campaign:
1.Click Campaigns tab on the top left side.
- From the Campaign drop down, select Display Network Only.
- Specify a Campaign name and Objective.
- Select Drive Action for this campaign.
- Fill in the campaign details.
- Specify Ad Group name, CPC, and landing page URL.
- Choose how you want to target your audience or specify interests. and remarketing options.
- Select the Target optimization option if you want Google to automatically find new customers for you.
- Follow the final steps to create the Ad.
- Click Save Ads.
If you specify a Marketing Objective, you can select just the features and options that are relevant to what you want to accomplish.
No marketing objectives will have all available features and options by default.
If you select Marketing Objectives, then select from any of the following marketing objectives displayed below 0 Build Awareness, Influence Consideration, Drive Action.
Planning and executing a display campaign is easier than it has ever been. Follow the best practices we have described and you’ll be in a better position to produce remarkable banners.
For more information:-
Search Ads – Google AdWords
Enroll for Digital Marketing Master Course from Irine Digital Factory.