Making mobile apps is still a risky business. Despite the fact that many technical types are flocking to mobile apps with the hopes of developing the next “Angry Birds,” monetary success is still very difficult to find. The monthly average mobile App revenue globally is under $6k.
Getting App discovered is the fundamental challenge that every App marketer faces. With millions of apps across iOS, Android, Windows Phone and other platforms, standing out in the boundless sea of available apps is becoming increasingly difficult. Before people use apps they have to know how to find them. By researching and setting up a marketing strategy early on, your network will snowball and lead to higher download numbers.
The best App marketers will pursue a comprehensive, well-rounded App marketing strategy that includes both pre-launch and post-launch work. The best strategies will include organic and paid App marketing channels.
Indian developers make a monthly average revenue of $1.5k, whereas large–size studios make about 30 times higher. Money, the fun of building the App & creativeness are the top three motivating factors for developers to build apps. The first step to building a developer community is to understand the motivations of the developers and target accordingly. In order to solve the discoverability puzzle, developers should invest in these elements like Pre-launch marketing; Early collaboration; Initial promotion; App discovery tools; Grassroots activity & App search optimization. The second most problem that developers face is acquiring the right users. As with any other technology, you will find success if you plan your App first. You clearly need to define its scope and capabilities like the type of app you would be building, the features it should support, where the app would be used, how it would be used, on what devices it would be used, on what platforms it would be used, how it should look and feel, how it should be designed and developed, when it should be live, who would be using it and why, and a lot more considerations need to be carefully analyzed and properly planned for.
Build your App by keeping your customer and their requirements in mind. Your personal needs and demands of the technology are not the topmost priority here.
For more information:-
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification