SEMRush PPC Exam Certification
What is Pay per Click?
SEMRush PPC Exam is Conducted by SEMrush on their website but let us find out what is PPC. PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
To show an ad in PPC or Paid Search results, marketers create ads and then bid on specific search phrases for which to show them. These pay per click ads will then appear above and below the non-paid organic search results, and you’ll pay the search engine a small fee every time a user clicks on your ad, regardless of the total number of times the ad was shown.
SEMRush also conducts various exams including Advertising Exam Certification and many others and hence Irine digital Factory boosts your confidence to appear for this exam
Who should seek PPC Certification?
- Anyone who needs to learn and understand Paid Advertising
- Anyone who needs to understand the SEMRush PPC Tool
Prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam
- Basic Paid Advertising Knowledge
- Slightly familiar with SEMrush Tool
Topics Covered in SEMRush PPC Certification Exam
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Update
- Writing Ads
No of Questions- 20
Passing score: 80 percent overall
Exam Retake Policy- Can Retake Immediately
How do I register for the exams?
- There is no registration fees or exam fee as the exam is free
- Hence, Just visit this SEMrush Link
Opportunities After Clearing The Exam
- You get certified by the well-known digital marketing tool
- Upgrade your resume with SEMrush certifications and learn the best digital marketing tool.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 82
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
SEMRush Certification for PPC Specialists 1