Prince2 Foundation Course Certification
What is the PRINCE 2 foundation all about?
Prince2 Foundation Course Certification Or PRINCE2 (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Private and also public sector both recognize the value of PRINCE2 Certifications. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain and it also offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Prince2 Foundation Course Certification Information:
PRINCE 2 Stand for Project in controlled Environment. Most Importantly, it provides a structure or a method for How to handle or manage projects within a clearly defined framework, but project management is a complex discipline and also using such a framework is no guarantee of a successful project.
A key challenge for organizations in today’s world is to succeed in balancing two parallel and competing imperatives:
- To maintain current business operations – profitability, service quality, customer relationships, brand loyalty, productivity, market confidence etc. What we term ‘business as usual’.
- To transform business operations in order to survive and also compete in the future – looking forward and deciding how business change can be introduced to best effect for the organization.
As the pace of change (technology, business, social, regulatory etc.) accelerates, and the penalties of failing to adapt to change become more evident, the focus of management attention is inevitably moving to achieve a balance between business as usual and business change.
- Course Introduction and Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Project management with PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 principles
- Also, Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- Introduction to PRINCE2 themes, Business Case theme Also, Organization theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- And Also, Progress theme
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Processes
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Also, Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- And Also, Considerations for organizational adoption
No of Questions – 108
What is the name of the exam?
What is the code of exam?
What is the exam registration fee?
For your convenience, you can book your exams.
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course but Note that in order to appear for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, candidates must be PRINCE2® Foundation Credential holders.
What is the validity of the certification?
PRINCE2 certifications themselves never expire. This is true for both Foundation and Practitioner. Only the status as a Registered Practitioner has an expiration date Therefore, the status as a Registered Practitioner expires 5 calendar years after certification.
Opportunities After Clearing The Exam
If you have been working for a while as an unqualified project manager then with a PRINCE2 certification on your resume you will be evaluated as an all-round professional. Hence, you will have the scope to work for meaningful and even growth-oriented job designations such as:
- Project Manager, IT
- Also, Senior Project Manager, IT
- Service Delivery Manager
- Project Manager, Software Development
- Also, Program Manager, IT
- Technical Project Manager
- Customer Project Manager
- Also, National Senior EQA Scheme Officer
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 130
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Prince2 Foundation Course Certification 1