Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst
Prepare for Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst developed by the experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory
What is Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst?
The Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 8 Specialization recognizes partner organizations that are proficient in selling, implementing and/or developing Siebel CRM modules. Siebel CRM helps organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top-and bottom-line growth.
Siebel CRM delivers a combination of transactional, analytical, and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations, with solutions tailored to more than twenty industries. Topics covered in this Specialization include Applications Functionality and Navigation, Fundamental Architectural Concepts, Data Access Control and Views, Data Manipulation and Queries, Data Exchange Mechanisms, Work Process, Workflow, Business Logic Automation, and Siebel Integration Solutions. Oracle partners who achieve this Specialization are differentiated in the marketplace through proven expertise in Siebel Customer Relationship Management solutions.
Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), the world’s most complete CRM solution, helps organizations achieve maximum top- and bottom-line growth and deliver great customer experiences across all channels, touch-points, and devices. Oracle can deliver complete, end-to-end customer lifecycle solutions. Siebel CRM delivers transactional, analytical and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations.
Oracle can deliver complete, end-to-end customer lifecycle solutions. Siebel CRM delivers transactional, analytical and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations. With solutions tailored to more than 20 industries, Siebel CRM delivers comprehensive on-premise and on-demand CRM solutions that are tailored to industry requirements and offer role-based customer intelligence and prebuilt integrations. Siebel CRM plays an important role within the Oracle Customer Experience (CX) portfolio, delivering customer experience across mobile, in-store, and field service, and leveraging a wide range of Oracle foundation tools. Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), the world’s most complete CRM solution, helps organizations achieve maximum top- and bottom-line growth and deliver great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Oracle 120-219 exam features include:-
Detailed questions and answers for 1Z0-219 exam
– Try a demo before buying any Oracle exam
– 1Z0-219 questions and answers, updated regularly
– Verified 1Z0-219 answers by Experts and bear almost 100% accuracy
– tested and verified before publishing
– exam questions with exhibits
– same questions as real exam with multiple choice options
What is the name of the exam?
The name of the exam is Siebel Customer Relationship Management(CRM) B Business Analyst.
What is the exam registration fee?
Exam registration fee of Siebel Customer Relationship Management(CRM) exam is $245.00
What are the prerequisites & eligibility criteria for this exam?
The eligibility criteria for Oracle is multi-layered. For every course in Oracle database certification, the instructor-led training either in-class or online is an essential requirement. The initial phase where you are required to enroll in instructor-led training (online or in-class) does not need you to have any special qualifications. Once you have completed this phase then you need to clear either one of these exams:
- 1Z0-047 – Oracle Database SQL Expert
- 1Z0-051 – Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I
- 1Z0-061 – Oracle Database 12c SQL Fundamentals
Once you have cleared any one of these exams then that’s the only requirement for going to tier II which is a more advanced level. At this point, you will have to decide whether you want to go for Oracle Database Developer Certification or Oracle Database Administrator Certification as each of these has their own sets of individual certifications & exam-levels. The eligibility criteria for Oracle Database Certification in both the cases require you to clear any one of 1Z0-047, 1Z0-051 or 1Z0-061 exams. In addition to that, you also need to take up respective instructor-led training as recommended by Oracle for completing either Oracle Database Developer or Oracle Database Administrator Certifications.
What are the topics covered in the exam?
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Preparing the Database Environment
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Administering User Security
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Undo Data
- Data and Concurrency
- Database Maintenance
- Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Performance Management
- Intelligent Infrastructure Enhancements
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data
Where do I take the exam?
- Go to your testing program landing page (see FAQ #1)
- Click “Sign In.”
- Enter your username and password.
- To schedule:
- Choose an exam.
- Then, a location.
- Finally, a date and time.
What is the format of the exam?
The format of the exam is multiple choice in PDF format and DOC format.
How many questions are asked in the exam?
The total number of questions is 60.
What is the duration of the exam?
Duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
What is the passing score?
Passing score is 64%.
What is the exam’s retake policy?
To reschedule or retake an exam, look at the “Upcoming Appointments” section for instructions.
- Some programs charge fees for rescheduling and/or retaking an exam. To determine if there is a fee to reschedule or retake your exam, check your appointment confirmation email.
- The deadline to reschedule or retake an appointment will vary by testing program. To determine the policy for your exam and testing program, check your appointment confirmation email.
- Your profile will reflect the updated appointment and you will receive an email confirming any change. If your new appointment (or change) is not reflected online, contact Customer Service (see FAQ #2) to confirm the appointment.
What is the validity of the certification?
There are no expiration dates for Oracle certifications. That said, many if not most are against specific versions of software that will, over time, become less valuable.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
What are the career opportunities after passing the exam?
IT certifications validate your ability to use a specific technology or perform a particular IT job role. Information Technology (IT) is a rapidly growing field, and the knowledge possessed by IT professionals cuts a wide swath. With so much information out there and technologies changing every day, getting certified is the best way to differentiate yourself from competing job candidates and prove your contemporary skills to hiring managers and employers. While certifications don’t guarantee you a job, they often put a candidate’s resume over the top or gain you a decent pay premium over non-certified competitors. To get certified, you must pass one or more certification exams – typically a combination of multiple choice questions and simulated real-world challenges. Earning the latest IT certification particularly Oracle Test king 120-210 proves your skills are current in a rapidly changing field.
What are the other courses I may be interested in?
- 1z0-435 Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c Essentials,
- 1z0-477 Oracle Responses Marketing Platform,1z0-477 Oracle Responses Marketing Platform,
- 1z0-511 Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Project Essentials Exam,
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite Essentials,
- Oracle E-Business Suite Project Essentials Exam,
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 129
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
TEST KING 120-219 Siebel Customer Relationship Management(CRM) 1