70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
(Prepare for 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI developed by experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory )
What is Microsoft 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI?
Analyzing and Visualizing Data using Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and also drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports also to publish for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Therefore, Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business scale across the enterprise, with governance and also security built-in.
Microsoft Power BI course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate. In Data Science and the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data.
Analyzing and Visualizing Data using Power BI is also quickly gaining popularity among professionals in data science as a cloud-based service. So, It helps them easily visualize and also share insights from their organizations’ data.
Power BI Features:
- Customizable Dashboards
- Navigation Pane
- Q&A Question Box
- Help and Feedback Buttons
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Trend Indicators
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- View rich graphical visualizations from complex BI data
- Full suite of BI tools for data visualization and also reporting
- Author rich interactive reports with Power BI Desktop
Analyzing Data with Power BI certification course imparts skills and knowledge to analyze, visualize and report data using Microsoft Power BI. Over the last 10 years, Business Intelligence has increased its share of the IT job market considerably. 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI professionals can easily command an above average salary in the IT sector, with recent surveys suggesting that many roles are challenging senior developers for salary expectations!
Microsoft’s Power BI software is the industry standard for analyzing and visualizing data within corporate enterprises. Integrated into the existing Office 365 and Azure platforms, Power BI provides a seamless ETL process with strong support for visualizations and dashboard creation.
Microsoft Power BI Benefits:
- Unlimited access to on-premise and in-cloud data
- Interactive and also stunning visualizations you can share with wide audiences
- Simplified answers to complex questions
- Immediate and fruitful collaboration
- Access to a robust collection of learning materials
- Unlimited connectivity
Who should take the Power BI exam?
- Candidates Analyzing and Visualizing Data using Power BI exam should have a good understanding of how to use Power BI.
- A student should be proficient in connecting to data sources and also performing data transformations, modeling and visualizing data by using Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Likewise, Candidates should also be proficient and even more, implementing direct connectivity to Microsoft SQL Azure and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and implement data analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Candidates may include BI professionals, data analysts, and also other roles responsible for creating reports by using Power BI.
What is the name of the exam?
Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
What is the exam code?
What is the exam registration fee?
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel or SQL
- knowledge of relational databases and reporting.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
What are the topics covered in the exam?
- Connecting to various data sources including files, databases and cloud services
- Transform and cleanse data to create clean datasets and remove incompatible data
- Merge and group data ready for calculations and aggregations
- Create calculated columns and measures
- Use a variety of DAX expressions across all categories: informational, mathematical, logical etc
- Create hierarchies for grouping and navigating data
- Select appropriate visualizations, format and adjust fields to suit the desired report objectives
- Create dashboards to tell a data story and portray the objectives
- Publish dashboards and configure security settings for users
- Create content packs and apps to share reports and data within your organization
Where do I take the exam?
Please visit this website:
What is the format of the exam?
- Multiple Choice Questions
How many questions are asked in the exam?
What is the duration of the exam?
1-3 hours to complete the exam
What is the passing score?
700 is passing (700 <> 70%)
*700 does not always represent 70%. Similar to most exams of its type, it is a normalized score, and it is on an exam by exam basis.
What is the exam’s retake policy?
if you do not pass your exam on the first try after using 70-778 tests, we will provide a full refund.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
Visit the Website
Which certification covers this exam?
This exam will be an optional exam for the MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification.
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Business Analysts
- Business intelligence developers
- SQL professionals
- BI Professionals
- Data Analysts
Some Related course you may be Interested in
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 62
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI 1