Certified Business Analysis Professional
(Prepare for Certified Business Analysis Professional developed by experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory )
What is the Certified Business Analysis Professional all about?
The IIBA-CBAP® Certified Business Analysis Professional is a professional certification also provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). The certification is for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. Hence, taking this exam set by IIBA will ensure continues success in the field of business analysis. The designing of business analysis course is to help professionals gain new skills and also expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning, and the creation of business solutions. We all know the often change in the IT sector in which the business analysis course will be your savior.
Who should opt, for this course?
- Who Wants to learn various Business Analyst topics and also content
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Who wants to Grow their Carrier as Senior Business Analyst
- Project Managers
- Who wants to Become CBAP – Certified Business Analyst
Benefits of this Exam
- The knowledge and skills required to be an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- To demonstrate your continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements
- The principles and practices of business analysis
- To follow establishing the standard which outlines the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) version 3.0
- To achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and also consistency
- Professional certifications provide an affordable and also focused alternately on the university education. Due to which Many can’t afford due to their high cost.
- To make your competence known and recognized by peers and also management.
- It adds to increased engagement, employee satisfaction and also productivity that are the top ways of measuring the value of professional certification, as they contribute to reductions in staff churn, training, and recruitment costs.
What is the name of the exam?
Certified Business Analysis Professional
What is the exam registration fee?
- The application fee is $125 and is non-refundable (i.e. regardless of whether your application is approved or declined).
- The exam fee is $325 for IIBA members and $450 for non-members.
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
- Applicants must possess at least five years’ experience working in a business analyst capacity, with 7,500 verifiable hours of firsthand business analysis activity recorded against individual projects and specific BA tasks, spanning at least four of the six BABOK knowledge areas.
- Candidates must have earned at least thirty-five hours of professional development in areas related to Business Analysis in the last four years.
What are the topics covered in the exam?
- Business Analysis Planning and also Monitoring – 14%
- Elicitation and Collaboration – 12%
- Requirements Life Cycle Management – 15%
- StrategyAnalysis – 15%
- Requirements Analysis and also Design Definition – 30%
- Solution Evaluation – 14%
Where do I take the exam?
Please visit the website:
What is the format of the exam?
- Multiple choice questions.
- The exam assesses the candidate’s practical application and also of the defined competencies for this level 3 certification in the IIBA Certification Framework.
How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam has 120 multiple choice questions.
What is the duration of the exam?
The CBAP® certification is achieved after appearing for the examination which is 3.5 hours long.
What is the exam’s retake policy?
You have one 1 year to successfully pass the exam because from the day you received notice that your application has been approved. A candidate can only attempt the exam three times, each at a fee, within the one-year period of your application hence, within that one-year period you do not successfully complete or schedule your exam, on the day after your application expiry date then you will have to resubmit your application with new reference endorsements and also repay the application fee.
What is the validity of the certification?
The validity of CBAP certification from IIBA is 3 years and it needs to be renewed. The process of getting re-certified requires you to earn at least 60 CDUS (Continuing Development Units) in the three years time period.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
You can visit http://www.iiba.org/Certification-Recognition/certificationlevels/level3-cbap.aspx or the complete Process.
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Senior Business Analyst.
- Business Analyst, IT.
- Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)
- Lead Business Analyst.
- Business Analyst, Finance/Banking.
- Business Consultant.
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant.
Therefore, Certified Business Analysis Professional has become a competency of critical importance to project management. Becoming certified as a business analysis (BA) expert can move your career in a fresh direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise.
Finally, Other related courses:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Certified Business Analysis Professional 1