HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Exam
Prepare for HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Exam developed by experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory
What is the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Exam all about?
HubSpot Inbound marketing is about creating valuable experiences that have a positive impact on people and your business. How do you do that? You attract prospects and customers to your website and blog through relevant and helpful content. Once they arrive, you engage with them using conversational tools like email and chat and by promising continued value. And finally, you delight them by continuing to act as an empathetic advisor and expert.
HubSpot helps marketing companies perform more effectively in the inbound space. It seeks to accomplish this goal by educating businesses and marketers on how to nurture leads, achieve higher conversion rates and other critical inbound marketing metrics. The Inbound Certification is a free online course that’s open to everyone. From college students to entrepreneurs to marketing professionals, the Inbound Certification helps you stay on top of the latest trends in the inbound world.
Inbound Marketing is about being a part of the conversation. Being a part of that conversation means sharing helpful, relevant content with the world. It’s about drawing people in — that’s why it’s called Inbound, after all. And most of all, it’s about creating marketing that people love.
Inbound marketing certification is about to:
- Learn how to drive more traffic to your or your clients’ websites
- Learn more about the advantages of inbound marketing, which has proven to be vastly superior in increasing conversions compared with advertising and many traditional methods of marketing
- Impress interviewers with your knowledge of marketing (you’ll learn that term during the course)
What is the name of the exam?
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Exam
What is the exam registration fee?
The Exam is Free of cost.
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
There are no special prerequisites and eligibility criteria for the exam. But it would be beneficial for Marketers looking to round out their ‘digital’ skill-sets and also non-marketers who need to learn the foundation of Inbound Marketing.
What are the topics covered in the exam?
- Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy
- Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines
- Creating Content with a Purpose
- The Fundamentals of Slogging
- Amplifying Your Content with Social Media
- Enticing Clicks with Calls-to-Action
- The Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Guiding the Next Step with Thank You Pages
- Sending the Right Email to the Right Person
- The Power of Marketing
- Taking Your Sales Process Inbound
Where do I take the exam?
You can take the exam at HubSpot Academy
What is the format of the exam?
Multiple Choice Questions.
What is the duration of the exam?
90 minutes is the duration of the exam
What is the exam’s retake policy?
- You can retake your certification test if you don’t pass the first time. However, you must wai fort 12 hours before taking the test again.
- HubSpot recommends using those 12 hours to study for the test and look over lesson resources to help you prepare for the test.
What is the validity of the certification?
The Inbound Marketing Certification is valid for 25 months from the month it is acquired.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
You can find information at
Which certification covers this exam?
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- You will be at the top since the growth and scope for inbound marketing are immense.
- No other marketing branch can claim more rigorous testing.
- The certification will be proof to your prospects and customers that you know all about delivering exceptional marketing ROI.
- Certification is definitely a deciding factor if you are looking for work.
- If you are a certified Inbound Marketing Manager, you will be tougher to be replaced or out-sourced to a non-certified person.
Finally, other courses:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 13
- Duration 3 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 128
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Exam 1
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Final Quiz 1
Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines 1
Creating Content with a Purpose 1
The Fundamentals of Slogging 1
Amplifying Your Content with Social Media 1
Enticing Clicks with Calls-to-Action 1
The Anatomy of a Landing Page 1
Guiding the Next Step with Thank You Pages 1
Sending the Right Email to the Right Person 1
The Power of Smarketing 1
Taking Your Sales Process Inbound 1
The Pillars of Delight 1