CompTIA CS0-001 CSA+ Cybersecurity Analyst
What is the CompTIA CS0-001 CSA+ Cybersecurity Analyst all about?
CSA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and also response. Also high-stakes exams are proctored at a Pearson VUE testing center in a highly secure environment. Similarly CSA+ is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced persistent threats in a post-2014 cybersecurity environment.
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. Also, the behavioral analytics skills covered by CSA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
CompTIA CSA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- First of all, it perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and even risks to an organization.
- Also, Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Finally secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
Hence, CompTIA CSA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is also approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
What is the name of the exam?
What is the exam code?
CompTIA CS0-001 CSA+
What is the exam registration fee?
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
Firstly it require Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Also Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. However, there is no required prerequisite, CySA+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and also has a technical, hands-on focus.
What are the topics covered in the exam?
- Assessing Information Security Risk
- Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Also, Implementing Penetration Testing to Evaluate Security
- Analyzing the Threat Landscape
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Analyzing Log Data
- Also, Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and also Network Environments
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
- Also, Addressing Security Architecture Issues
Where do I take the exam?
What is the format of the exam?
Multiple choice and it is also performance-based
How many questions are asked in the exam?
What is the duration of the exam?
What is the passing score?
What is the validity of the certification?
Your CompTIA CySA+ certification is good for three years from the date of your exam. Also the CE program allows you to extend your certification in three-year intervals through activities and training that relate to the content of your certification. Also, you can participate in a number of activities and training programs, including higher certifications, to renew your CompTIA CySA+ certification. You can also Complete CertMaster CE, an online, self-paced CE course, or collect at least 60 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in three years and also upload them to your certification account, and your CompTIA CySA+ certification will automatically renew.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Security Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 443
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
CompTIA CS0-001 CSA+ Cybersecurity Analyst 1