AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
(Prepare for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – a Professional certification developed by experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory )
What is the Amazon Web Service: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional all about?
First of all, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification is a category of technical certifications offered by AWS for professionals who design applications and systems using the AWS platform and who have professional experience deploying AWS cloud architecture. This course is specifically designed for the aspirants who intend to give the “AWS Solutions Architect – Professional” level certification as well as for those who intend to gain deeper understanding related to AWS. This exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
So, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional is the second level of certification, one step above the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – The Professional exam is for individuals who perform a Solutions Architect role. This certification is truly encompassing of an enormous amount of information. Though the only pre-requisite for this course was having passed the CSA – Associate, it was truly a concatenation of all the realms previously discussed. In addition, it also entailed a tremendous amount of general IT knowledge. Further, it assumes that you have been in IT for a significant amount of time and have an aggregate amount of IT knowledge, which is expected for a “Professional” level certification.
This exam validates a candidate’s ability to:
- Identify and gather requirements in order to define a solution to be built on AWS.
- Also, Evolve systems by introducing new services and features.
- And, Design an optimal system by meeting project requirements while maximizing characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Above all, Evaluate project requirements and make recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
What is the name of the exam?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
What is the exam code?
AWS CSA -Pro
What is the exam registration fee?
- Practice exam registration fee is USD 40
- Exam registration fee is USD 300
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam?
Pre-requisites for this exam is:
Eligibility criteria are:
- First, Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Also, Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- And finally, Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
What are the topics will cover in the exam?
In this course, we will cover all of the major areas of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional that you should need to know to obtain the Professional certification including:
- At first, Costing & Account Management
- Also, High Availability & Business Continuity
- And, Deployment Management – Network Design
- Data Storage
- Also, Security
- Scalability & Elasticity
- And finally, Cloud Migration & Hybrid
Where do I take the exam?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must-have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam.
What is the format of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam?
Test item formats used in this examination are:
- Multiple-choice: the examinee can select one option to the best answers to the question or completes a statement. Hence, The option will be embedded in a graphic where the examinee “points and clicks” on their selection a choice to complete the test item.
- Multiple-response: examinee selects more than one option that best answers the question or completes
- Sample Directions: Read the statement or question and from the response options, select only the
option(s) that represent the most correct or best answer(s) given the information.
How many questions are asked in the exam?
What is the duration of the exam?
170 minutes to complete the exam.
What is the passing score?
You need 80% to clear the exam of AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Professional
What is the exam’s retake policy?
At first, There is no limit for retaking AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam. If the candidate fails the exam he/she has to wait at least for 14 days to reschedule the exam. If you’ll Re-attempt of the exam, you have to pay the full fee again.
What is the validity of the certification?
The validity of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional is for 2 years. hence, you have to update or recertify your certification every 2 years.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
Learn how our role-based and specialty certifications help you demonstrate your deep AWS knowledge.
Which certification covers this exam?
The certifications cover the professional level certification in AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional.
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
At first, This course will prepare you to confidently take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam, and earn one of the highest paying certifications in the industry.
Hence, In addition to validating your technical skills, it gives you tangible benefits to help you showcase your achievement and further advance your AWS expertise.
Finally, Other Course:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 128
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Amazon Web Services: AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Professional 1