Adobe Certified Expert Adobe FrameMaker
(Prepare for Adobe Certified Expert Adobe FrameMaker developed by experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory )
What is Adobe Certified Expert Adobe FrameMaker all about?
Adobe Certified Expert Adobe FrameMaker is a document processor for writing and also editing large or complex documents, including structured documents. It was originally developed by Frame Technology Corporation, which was bought by Adobe. Adobe FrameMaker the software is an authoring and also publishing a solution for unstructured technical documents.
Adobe FrameMaker is for the technical writer (or an aspiring technical writer) who is comfortable using their computer but is new (or fairly new) to Adobe FrameMaker. It’s also appropriate for those who have been using Adobe FrameMaker to edit existing documents, but don’t feel comfortable designing new files from scratch, as well as for those who used FrameMaker years ago, and now need to get up to speed quickly on the current version.
Adobe Certified Expert Adobe FrameMaker 2017 has a ton of improvements toward simplicity and also usability. Some of the new features include new responsive HTML5 layouts, auto-complete search, more intuitive menus for authors, and more.
Tools like FrameMaker that allow you to focus on content (instead of worrying about creating your own search, site design, pdf output, navigation menu, and more) provide a huge win for both technical writers and companies. The company’s documentation tends to be what matters most to both users and product owners.
What are the Features of Adobe FrameMaker:
- More intuitive, easier authoring experience
- Best-in-class search, including auto-complete search
- Also, New responsive HTML5 layouts and a plain HTML layout
- Professional outputs for mobile, web, desktop, and also print formats
- Integration with Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe’s DITA CCMS)
- Hence a variety of enhancements to increase productivity through simplicity
What is the Name of the exam?
Adobe Certified Expert Adobe FrameMaker
What is the exam registration fee?
The full version of Adobe FrameMaker (2019 release) costs the U.S. $999. You can also subscribe to Adobe FrameMaker (2019 release) for the U.S.$ 29.99/month per user.
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
- Students should already have a solid understanding of their operating system (Mac or Windows).
- They should also know how to use their keyboard and mouse, and how to drag a program from one window to the other on a dual monitor system.
- They should understand how to open programs, open, save and close files, and also how to locate files on their computers.
What is the format of the exam?
Multiple Choice Questions
How much time you will get in the exam?
The certification exam has a time limit of 105 minutes and includes a timer to mark the remaining time.
Do Adobe certifications expire?
However, training courses are not prerequisites for a certification exam. … A: Certifications on Adobe Digital Marketing Suite products are valid for 12 months. All other product certifications do not expire, although ACE exams are continually evaluated and updated to ensure content remains relevant.
What is the passing score of the exam?
A passing score of 61
What is the exam’s retake policy?
- If a candidate fails their first attempt to pass any Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam, there is a one-day waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second time. Hence, One day is defined as 24 hours after the exam was first started.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam the second time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third or any subsequent time.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of the score.
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Technical Authors & Writers
- Document writer
Finally, other related courses
Therefore, Companies prefer their employees to spend time focusing on documentation for their products, not on tinkering around with third-party tools. At the end of the day, your company judges your worth by the quality of the documentation you produce. They could care less whether you implemented a workflow using version control tools and Markdown. Companies need to empower users with the right information to make users successful with their products. This is the bottom line in technical communication.
If you want to enable productivity with content authoring, check out time-tested tools like Adobe FrameMaker.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Adobe Certified Expert FrameMaker 1