Adobe Certified Expert Adobe Experience Manager 6 Business Practitioner Exam
What is Adobe Experience Manager?
Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner is conducted by Adobe to demonstrate expertise in helping clients realize the value in Adobe solutions. It’s the leading digital experience management solution for marketers and IT to design, anticipate and deliver quickly adaptable experiences across web, mobile, in-store and any end-point in the customer journey.
It’s a system that makes it easy for professionals to manage all of their marketing content and assets, also then deliver them to the right person at the right time.
Therefore, AEM, in its most basic terms, is a faster and easier way to give customers what they want with user-friendly interfaces and built-in features.
What is the name of the exam?
Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Exam
What is the exam code?
Benefits of Adobe Experience Manager
Global Media Management
Experience Manager paves the way for globalization. Organizations can reach a wider audience by organizing asset
Task Management Solution
The software provides individual workspaces for uploaded projects so the dashboard is not clattered and teams do not collide within the interface. Further, each member is assigned a role in the organizational structure so they know what they are supposed to do for different workgroups.
And when they are working on a project, they can use the commenting and annotating functions for feedback. They also receive instant alerts when their owned asset receives a reaction, such as update requests or project green lights for a more controlled workflow.
Video Management Platform
Brands can use Experience Manager to showcase products using interactive video adapted to multiple screens. It assists them in driving engagement and also leveraging customer experiences to inspire brand loyalty. In addition, the service offers insights and analytics to understand site visitor behaviors and also streaming tendencies.
Eligibility criteria for Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner
To pass the exam, you must possess the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and also abilities outlined below.
As an Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner you should
be able to perform the following tasks without any assistance:
• Define Use Cases
• Create business requirements documents that developers can use in the creation of an AEM website
• Also, Organize digital assets
• Guide developers on the integration needed to meet business objectives
• Use tagging to meet business requirements
• Even manage multiple micro-sites
• Describe all of the mobile capabilities of AEM including websites, apps, and multi-site management
• Also, Build web pages based on the components that developers have created
• Explain how AEM will integrate with other solutions
• Utilize workflows
• Even Build segments
• Manage Versions
A minimally qualified Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner typically has the following work experience:
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience working with the AEM digital assets manager.
• Also should have Minimum 1+ years’ experience working with the AEM web content management capabilities
• Minimum 1+ year’ experience working with the AEM mobile capabilities.
• You are a product specialist who understands all of the product features and also functions of AEM
• You know what is possible with the product, they understand the “possibilities” of AEM
• Also, You understand business needs
• You also understand how a Website will impact your clients’ business
• Also, Understand tagging
• You understand multi-site management
• You understand the functionality provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM
• Also, understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM
Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Overview:
• Understanding digital marketing concepts
• Building and managing a website with AEM
• Working with web content management tools
• Also Working with digital asset management tools.
Where do I take the exam?
- Please visit AEM 6 Business Practitioner
How many questions are asked in the exam?
The time duration of the exam will be of 60 mins.
What is the duration of the exam?
You will get 50 Mins to attempt the exam
How you can score in Exam?
All Adobe exams are reported on a scale of 300 to 700. The passing score for each exam is 550.
What is the exam’s retake policy?
- No more than three attempts can be made on the same exam within a 12-month interval. There is a 14-day retake rule for failed exams before you may attempt to re-sit the exam.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
What are the other courses I may be interested in?
- Certificate of Competency In Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- Adobe Aem 6 Architect Certification
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 500
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Adobe Experience Manager 6 Business Practitioner 1