Adobe Certified Expert Adobe Premiere Pro
(Prepare for Adobe Certified Expert Adobe Premiere Pro developed by experienced and certified experts at Irine Digital Factory )
What is Adobe Certified Expert Adobe Premiere Pro all about?
Adobe Premiere Pro CC, the essential editing tool for video enthusiasts and professionals because it enhances your creative power and freedom. Adobe Premiere Pro is the most scalable, efficient, and also video-editing tool available. It supports a broad range of video formats including AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM, P2 DVCPRO HD, XDCAM, AVC-Intra, Canon XF, RED, ARRIRAW, QuickTime, and also many more. Hence, The superior performance of Adobe Premiere Pro allows you to work faster and more creatively. The complete set of powerful and exclusive tools lets you overcome any editorial, production, and workflow challenges to deliver the high-quality work you demand.
Like most editing software, Premiere works by:
- Importing video from a source such as a video tape onto your hard drive
- Allowing you to create newly edited versions which you can export back to tape, disc or another medium.
About The Course Information
Adobe Certified Expert Adobe Premiere Pro is a video editing software package suitable for both amateur enthusiasts and professionals. You can purchase and use alone, or alongside other applications such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc. This page provides a very general overview of Premiere. For more detailed information see our Premiere tutorials or more general editing tutorials. Because it is capable of producing broadcast-quality and also high-definition video. It is a very popular package among video enthusiasts and professionals because of the other packages is usually for the very top level of television production.
What are the objectives of doing Adobe Premiere Pro:
Setting Project Requirements
Identifying Design Elements when Preparing Video
Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface
Editing a Video Sequence with Adobe Premiere Pro
Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro
What is the name of the exam?
Adobe Certified Expert Adobe Premiere Pro
What is the exam registration fee?
The suggested student price for an Adobe Certified Associate exam is $65 and also the commercial suggested retail price is $80.
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
Students must have a good working knowledge of computers, operating systems, using a mouse, keyboard, standard menus, and commands because of course requirements. Students must be able to open, save, and close applications and files, as well as navigate to other folders.
What topics covering the exam?
Exam topics may include:
Import, Organize, and Select Assets
• Importing assets
• Organizing media
• Marking ranges of clips
Work with Media and Sequences
• Creating and also editing sequences
• Adding clips to a sequence
• Adjusting clips within a sequence
• Utilizing metadata, markers, and also captioning data
Adjust the Audio Properties of Clips and Sequences
• Working with audio clips
• Mixing Audio Using Track Adjustments and Effects
Use Effects, Transitions, and Titles
• Modifying the appearance of clips
• Creating transitions
• Working with titles
Exchange and Manage Media and also Projects
• Exchanging media or projects with other applications
• Creating digital and analog media
• Managing projects and media
What is the format of the exam?
How many questions are asked in the exam?
What is the duration of the exam?
The exam has a time limit of 90 minutes and also includes a timer to mark the remaining time.
What is the passing score?
All Adobe exams are reported on a scale of 300 to 700. The passing score for each exam is 550.
Who should take this Exam?
Video professionals and also enthusiasts who seek an Adobe certification credential to validate their skills. The Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro Exam will certify you as an Adobe Certified Associate in Premiere Pro CC.
What is the exam’s retake policy?
- If a candidate fails their first attempt to pass any Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam, there is a one-day waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second time. Hence, One day is defined as 24 hours after the exam was first started.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam the second time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third or any subsequent time.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of the score.
What is the validity of the certification?
Adobe certifications will not expire, although ACE exams are continually evaluated and updated to ensure content remains relevant.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
Hence Adobe Premiere has been around for a long time and enjoys a very stable user base. It is a solid, professional-level application which will be more than adequate for most editing situations.
Finally, Other related courses
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self