You may be a working as a digital marketing professional for an agency, or an entrepreneur having your own business, getting data-driven insights and information about your current and prospective customers helps you make informed decisions and plan your digital marketing strategy.
Analytics can easily be enabled on websites, blogs, and apps. Social media websites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter also provide analytical insights for your brand pages, organic posts and paid campaigns through their native platforms and 3rd part analytics apps. Analytics is an encompassing and multi-dimensional field that uses mathematics, statistics, predictive modeling and machine learning techniques to find meaningful patterns and knowledge in recorded data.
- Publishing and sharing news and information with your audience that they like.
- Brand promotion to increase the reach and visibility of your brand to the online audience, and drive brand awareness, brand loyalty, and brand advocacy.
- eCommerce – Selling products and services online and to increase revenue.
- Publishing content that is evergreen to establish thought leadership and drive engagement and repeat visits.
- Generating leads to identify and reach out to prospective customers who may be interested in your products and services.
All these goals and objectives can easily be tracked through analytics. Analytics helps you identify the type of content your audience like and engage with, and build your content marketing strategy around it. Analytics can easily be enabled on all the landing pages of your website, blog or app. Once enabled and set-up, Google starts collecting analytical data and information about users and provides it in structured and easy to understand format. Google collects the information on all the landing pages analytics is enabled on in form of data sets, which in turn helps brands monitor the performance of their websites, and digital marketing efforts at large that drive traffic and attention to their website. With the help of analytics, you can identify pages and screen that are most popular, and also the ones with high drop-offs and attrition.
With analytics, you get access to all sorts of details like website traffic per month, time users spend on your landing pages, demographics of users like their country, city, age, and language. It also provides insights on devices, operating systems, browsers and even screen resolution of the devices users use. Analytics also help keep track of new and returning visitors, the website they visited before arriving on your website. You can also make use of goal, funnels and attribution models using analytics to get detailed information about customer journey and behavior.
The saved information on the database is then presented in form of easy to understand analytical reports through the analytics platforms’ interface.
Brace yourself with mock tests and preparation kits from experts of Irine Digital Factory. Clear CS0-001: CompTIA CSA+ Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM PureData System for Analytics v7.1 C2090-560, ISTQB ISEB – BH0-01 Foundations of IBM Big Data & Analytics and more.
Enhance your professional career by enrolling in these affluent Corporate Training by experts from Irine Digital Factory
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification