You want to tell prospects on Google+ what your brand is all about with a well crafted About Page. Some best practices for About Page are:
- Well defined summary of your brand, products, and services
- Direct prospects to high-value pages of your website
- Drive lead generation by directing prospects to contact form
- Includes relevant information that searchers will want to know about your company
- Focus on SEO friendly content centered around high performing keywords
- Create an easy-to-read list of your products and services using bullets
- A/B testing to identify page version that resonates best.
1. Your brand profile is the center of all the traffic and attention on Google+. Your brand profile on Google+ is called the About page. The About page displays the following components:
- Having a business presence on Google+ has SEO benefits when linking back to source blog or website
- Google trusts brands and authenticates them as a quality source of content through Google Authorship
- Setting up Google Authorship is very easy
- Setup a Google+ profile to be identified by Google and then link back to it from your content and vice versa
- Doing so will allow the author’s picture to show up next to blog posts in Google search results, causing higher rankings and click-through rates.
3. Identifying right prospects for your business that are most likely to convert is always a top SMM priority. On Google+, there are multiple ways you can do this.
Join Communities by search method – One of the most effective ways to identify prospects is to join Communities on Google+. You can find a Community to join two ways. The first method is by searching for communities:
ii. Search on a topic of interest to you.
iii.Select Communities tab.
iv. To view a Community before you join it, click the Community.
v.Once you find a Community you want to join, click Join. If you need permission to join a Community, it will say Ask to join instead.
Connect with people on Google+. You can follow someone on Google+ to see what they share in your home stream.
When you follow someone on Google+, you can see posts they’ve made in your home stream. When you follow someone:
- They are added to your “Following” circle.
- They might get a notification letting them know that you’re following them.
- They can see that you’re following them.
- They can choose what you see from them.
- They can see what you share and previously shared with your “Following” circle.
- They may get a notification if you follow them, follow their Collection, or +1, comment on, or reshare their post.
To follow someone:
Open the profile of the person you want to follow. You can search for their name, or click or touch their photo next to a comment or post they’ve made.
Click or touch FOLLOW.
One of the most widely used features of Google+ is Events. You can send customized event invitations to anyone, even if they are not on Google+. Some key points to keep in mind while sending event invitations are:
- Sync with Google Calendar so its shows up automatically when a user confirms for an event.
- Send invites to webinars, workshops, road-shows, work functions, and parties.
- Send out invites for Google Hangouts.
- Create a real-time photo journal by making use of “Party Mode” feature of Events allowing attendees to upload event pictures to the same album using Google+ App.
- Crete a slideshow of images in the event albums.
Online Courses you may be interested in:
- Digital Marketing Master Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Mobile Marketing Course
- Online Advertising Course
- Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
- Social Media Marketing Course
- Video Marketing Course
Certification Kits you may be interested in:
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Sales Mastery v2
- Google Adwords Video Advertising Certification Exam
- Moz SEO Expert Certification Course
- 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification Exam
- Google Shopping Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification Exam
- SEMRush Social Media Marketing Certification Exam
- SEMRush PPC Exam Certification|| Get PPC Certified Now!
- SEMRush Content Marketing Course Certification
- IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Certification Exam
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Exam
- SEMRush Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- Google Display Advertising Certification Exam
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- ODesk â€“ Search Engine Optimization Certification Exam
- WooRank Certification Exam
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification