Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Corporate Training
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Corporate Training by certified and experienced professionals from Irine Digital Factory.
Six Sigma and the Organization
Introduction to Six Sigma and the Organization
Six sigma and organizational goals
Lean principles in the organization
Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
Summary to Six sigma and organization
Introduction to Define phase
Voice of the customer (VOC)
Project Management Basics
Management and planning tools (Apply)
Business results for projects
Team dynamics and performance
Summary of Define phase
Project 1 Measure Phase
Introduction to Measure phase
Process analysis and documentation (Create)
Probability and statistics
Collecting and summarizing data
Statistical distributions (Understand)
Measurement system analysis (MSA) (Evaluate)
Process and performance capability
Summary of Measure Phase
Project 1- Contd. Improve Phase
Introduction to Improve phase
Design of experiments (DOE)
Root cause analysis (Analyze)
Introduction to Control phase
Statistical process control (SPC)
Control plan (Apply)
Lean tools for process control
Summary of Control Phase
LSSGB Exam Tips and Tricks
ASQ & IASSC
On-Site Classroom Training
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Course Cost: Rs. 50,000/ Day + Taxes
- Infrastructure Required: Apple Compatible Projector, Wifi Connectivity
- Attendees allowed: 20
Off-Site Virtual Training via Adobe Connect or Cisco WebEx
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Cost: Rs. 45,000/ Day + Taxes
- Infrastructure Required: Wifi Connectivity
- Attendees allowed: 20
- Complete access to self-paced high quality video tutorials prepared by experienced and certified experts for 6 months.
- Access to enterprise-class learning management system (LMS)
- A certificate of course completion by Irine Digital Factory.
- In-depth performance reporting for individuals and teams
- 24x7 online support
- Access to course forum for 6 months to discuss and share knowledge with peers and like minded professionals.
- Enterprise discount for all the relevant events, workshops and webinars organised by Irine Digital Factory
- What are the course objectives?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
- Who should take this course?
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
- What types of jobs require Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals?
Professionals trained as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have a deep understanding of the fundamental methodologies of Lean Six Sigma and are able to implement high-quality projects on the job. Popular positions for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals include mid- to high-level project managers, process and manufacturing engineers and project consultants. Specific job roles that require Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals include:
- Process development engineer
- Lead manufacturing engineer
- Operating system specialist
- Senior IT project manager
- Business process analyst
- Lean Six Sigma consultant
- Should I have Minitab installed before I begin the course?
No, you do not need to have Minitab installed to begin the Green Belt course.
- Will I get Excel sheet templates if I do not have Minitab installed?
Yes. We provide a toolkit along with the course package that includes various tools and Excel sheets used in the context of Lean Six Sigma.
- Do I need a project to complete this training?
There is no project requirement to complete this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
- Do you provide assistance for the exam booking process?
Yes, we do help you find the nearest location for your exam.
- What is covered under the 24/7 Support promise?
We offer 24/7 support through email, chat, and calls. We also have a dedicated team that provides on-demand assistance through our community forum. What’s more, you will have lifetime access to the community forum, even after completion of your course with us.
- What if I miss a class?
Irine Digital Factory provides recordings of each class so you can review them as needed before the next session.
- Apache Cassandra Course Certification and Corporate Training
- AWS Certified Developer Certification Training
- Solution Architect AWS Certification Training
- AWS SysOps Associate Certification Training
- AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training
- Data Science with SAS Certification and Corporate Training Program
- DevOps Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2015 Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Acrobat DC Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe After Effect CC Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Animate CC Corporate Training Certification Program
- Adobe FrameMaker Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Captivate Training And Certification
- Adobe Flash Training Certification
- Adobe Certified Expert – Photoshop | InDesign | Digital Publishing Suite
- CEO | Irine Digital Factory Pvt. Ltd
- National Adjunct Faculty | Visual Communication & Digital Marketing | NIIT Ltd. & Training.com (Retainer, implemented over 3000 hours of virtual training on graphic designing, visual communication, digital marketing, customer relationship management to working professionals pan India)
- Content Developer | NIIT Ltd. (Authored 6 books on digital marketing, 1 on Customer Relationship Management)
- Art Director | India Today (Headed Art Direction and digital production of 17 magazines)
- User Group Manager | Adobe InDesign | Illustrator User Groups – Delhi (Community driven program for over 2500 creative professionals pan Delhi NCR)
- Senior Executive – Siemens Communication, Media & Technology (technical head of the digital publishing, developing highly engaging and intuitive apps for magazines)
- Corporate Trainer & Workflow Consultant on Branding, Visual Communication, Graphic Designing, Digital Marketing & Digital Publishing
- Professional Certified Marketer | Digital Marketing – American Marketing Association
- Social Marketing Certified – HootSuite
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certified
- Google AdWords Search Certified
- Google AdWords Display Certified
- Google AdWords Mobile Certified
- Google AdWords Video Certified
- Google AdWords Shopping Certified
- Google Mobile Sites Certified
- Google Digital Sales Certified
- Content Marketing Certified – HubSpot
- Email Marketing Certified – HubSpot
- Inbound Sales Certified – HubSpot
- Content Marketing Certified – HubSpot
- Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning, & Analytics – Columbia Business School
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional – Microsoft
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing (Pursuing) – Digital Marketing institute