Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Corporate Training
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Corporate Training by certified and experienced professionals from Irine Digital Factory.
Six Sigma and the Organization
Introduction to Six Sigma and the Organization
Six sigma and organizational goals
Lean principles in the organization
Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
Summary to Six sigma and organization
Introduction to Define phase
Voice of the customer (VOC)
Project Management Basics
Management and planning tools (Apply)
Business results for projects
Team dynamics and performance
Summary of Define phase
Process analysis and documentation (Create)
Probability and statistics
Collecting and summarizing data
Statistical distributions (Understand)
Measurement system analysis (MSA) (Evaluate)
Process and performance capability
Introduction to Control phase
Statistical process control (SPC)
Control plan (Apply)
Lean tools for process control
Summary of Control Phase
On-Site Classroom Training
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Course Cost: Rs. 50,000/ Day + Taxes
- Infrastructure Required: Apple Compatible Projector, Wifi Connectivity
- Attendees allowed: 20
Off-Site Virtual Training via Adobe Connect or Cisco WebEx
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Cost: Rs. 45,000/ Day + Taxes
- Infrastructure Required: Wifi Connectivity
- Attendees allowed: 20
- Complete access to self-paced high quality video tutorials prepared by experienced and certified experts for 6 months.
- Access to enterprise-class learning management system (LMS)
- A certificate of course completion by Irine Digital Factory.
- In-depth performance reporting for individuals and teams
- 24x7 online support
- Access to course forum for 6 months to discuss and share knowledge with peers and like minded professionals.
- Enterprise discount for all the relevant events, workshops and webinars organised by Irine Digital Factory
What are the course objectives?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
What skills will you learn?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Who should take this course?
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
What types of jobs require Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals?
Professionals trained as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have a deep understanding of the fundamental methodologies of Lean Six Sigma and are able to implement high-quality projects on the job. Popular positions for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals include mid- to high-level project managers, process and manufacturing engineers and project consultants. Specific job roles that require Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals include:
- Process development engineer
- Lead manufacturing engineer
- Operating system specialist
- Senior IT project manager
- Business process analyst
- Lean Six Sigma consultant
What are the prerequisites for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
How long does it take to receive my certification?
Results of the exam will be announced via email within 1-2 days of your exam completion. Those who successfully complete the IASSC certification exam will receive their certification from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™.
- Apache Cassandra Course Certification and Corporate Training
- AWS Certified Developer Certification Training
- Solution Architect AWS Certification Training
- AWS SysOps Associate Certification Training
- AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training
- Data Science with SAS Certification and Corporate Training Program
- DevOps Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2015 Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Acrobat DC Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe After Effect CC Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Animate CC Corporate Training Certification Program
- Adobe FrameMaker Certification Corporate Training Program
- Adobe Captivate Training And Certification
- Adobe Flash Training Certification
- Adobe Certified Expert – Photoshop | InDesign | Digital Publishing Suite
- CEO | Irine Digital Factory Pvt. Ltd
- National Adjunct Faculty | Visual Communication & Digital Marketing | NIIT Ltd. & Training.com (Retainer, implemented over 3000 hours of virtual training on graphic designing, visual communication, digital marketing, customer relationship management to working professionals pan India)
- Content Developer | NIIT Ltd. (Authored 6 books on digital marketing, 1 on Customer Relationship Management)
- Art Director | India Today (Headed Art Direction and digital production of 17 magazines)
- User Group Manager | Adobe InDesign | Illustrator User Groups – Delhi (Community driven program for over 2500 creative professionals pan Delhi NCR)
- Senior Executive – Siemens Communication, Media & Technology (technical head of the digital publishing, developing highly engaging and intuitive apps for magazines)
- Corporate Trainer & Workflow Consultant on Branding, Visual Communication, Graphic Designing, Digital Marketing & Digital Publishing
- Professional Certified Marketer | Digital Marketing – American Marketing Association
- Social Marketing Certified – HootSuite
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certified
- Google AdWords Search Certified
- Google AdWords Display Certified
- Google AdWords Mobile Certified
- Google AdWords Video Certified
- Google AdWords Shopping Certified
- Google Mobile Sites Certified
- Google Digital Sales Certified
- Content Marketing Certified – HubSpot
- Email Marketing Certified – HubSpot
- Inbound Sales Certified – HubSpot
- Content Marketing Certified – HubSpot
- Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning, & Analytics – Columbia Business School
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional – Microsoft
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing (Pursuing) – Digital Marketing institute